Monday, September 12, 2011

Ah Monday.

I have been looking forward to today.  Most people go back to work today, but for me it was a blissful day off.  Well, mostly, when Dillon wasn't screeching about something.  But still.  I got to spend the day with my husband and my son.  And I am happy to report that we didn't do much of anything.  Ok, ok, so I did some laundry and some dishes and I did do a little shopping.  But really, it was a pretty restful day.

Ever since I saw this recipe for Slow Cooker Puffy Pizza Casserole on Stephanie O'Dea's blog, I wanted to try it.  I finally got around to adding it into my meal plan for the week and today, I made it!

Stephanie says that this serves 8.  After my husband, my brother, my little son and I sat down for dinner and chowed down, I looked in the crockpot and laughed.  Not quite 8 servings...maybe like...5 or 6 because my brother had seconds and I picked at it a bit, too.  Before I had seen this recipe, I would have never thought to make something like this in the slow cooker.  And it turned out awesome!  This is definently one I will be making again!

No comments:

Post a Comment